Returns & Shortages
Returns & Shortages
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return purchased goods to us. At Indespension, we have enforced a 7-day returns policy for all products that are proven to be unsuitable to you, our customer.
All products must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt, and if proven to be unsuitable, may be returned for a refund, credit or an exchange. If goods are returned in contravention of this advisory 7-day period, we reserve the right to decline the refund.
This policy relates to all goods offered for sale by Indespension. Please read the following conditions to ensure you understand the policy fully.
- Products are returned at the customers cost.
- Items are returned unused, and complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept returns on any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured correctly to your specification.
- All returned are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, order reference number (these are found on the invoice/delivery note) and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10% this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Indespension are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during the fitment or removal of faulty or incorrectly supplied parts.
- Please advise Indespension of any problems with shortages or carrier damaged within 48 hours of receipt. We regret that beyond this time due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
You’re in good hands
Not sure what you’re looking for? No problem. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are on hand to help every step of the way. Use the link below to contact us or to find your local towing centre today and we will help you find exactly what you need.